4Travellers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day

Mother's Day. Instead of sleeping in as my usual, traditional way of celebrating, I was up. Up because my allergies were acting up and the benadryl stopped being potent. Oh, what should we do? Golf was the answer. I just started my first lesson last week and had to (of course, I had to) practice. Colin packed his golf bag, mine and Lauren's and we were off. Tummies grumbling we headed to Target near the gold course for breakfast. Heh? Target? This particular Target had Starbucks inside. INSIDE? How great is that? A venti decaf latte skinny, please. Oh, throw in that Cinnamon roll, too! Satiated, we attacked the driving range. I realized there and then that Lauren is sooo much better than me. Sigh. Need more lessons.

Happy Mom's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home