4Travellers

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Everyone Asleep

But not me.

No. I am up writing emails to others and myself. Yes, to myself. To remind my forgetful self about things that I should not forget (but knowing me, I will eventually will forget unless I write things down). So I email reminders to myself. Better than going around town with a post-it on my forehead.

Lauren and Emma invited their friend Cady to climb on Saturday. They had a great time. I did feel a teensy bit envious. Wanted to climb myself but had to be satisfied with bouldering a bit. I would have posted pictures but the camera is upstairs in my bag and I don't want to exert any more energy that I really have to. Will do so tomorrow.

UCLA made it to Final Four but didn't get past the guys in orange. Sigh. I have no desire to watch the Finals on Monday. Will just have to watch Bizarre Foods on Travel Channel. Much more interesting.

I am now sufficiently tired. I will read my email first thing in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home