4Travellers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Coming into Focus






















From Lauren:
On April 28th, I gave the glasses that I collected to Lenscrafters in Burlington. From December 2007 to April 2008, I collected 42 eyeglasses and sunglasses. (I even got glasses all the way from Hawaii – thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!) I talked to Manager Stephanie Guzzo and gave her the box of glasses for the Give the Gift of Sight Program. I want to thank everyone for donating old glasses. I appreciate your help. These glasses will be cleaned, repaired and will be given to those who need but cannot afford them. I learned that some people did not know about this program and they were glad to learn that their glasses can help out others. Thank you again, Lauren Chickles, Jr. Girl Scout, Troop 2902




















..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home